Youth wing General meeting 11th Sept 2022
- 27. Sep, 2022
GUJARATI SAMAJ’S YOUTH WING FIRST EVER MEETING
Location: Date: Time:
General Meeting of Gujarati Samaj was organised on 11th September 2022 (Sunday) at 4.00pm at Friendship club in Auckland.
1. Gujarati Samaj Yuva Wing’s co-convenors Mr Chirag Tailor and Mrs Dharti Shukla commenced the meeting with greetings to all our attendees at 4.15pm and thanked them for their presence.
2. All attendees chanted Hindi Motivational prayer with the respect.
3. Gujarati Samaj’s President Shri Kiritbhai Thakar and Yuva Wing Convenor Shri Dharmendrabhai Mehta gave inspiring speech on the stage regarding Gujarati culture, traditions, and values.
4. Welcomed Mr Raaj Shukla on the stage for our Gujarati poetry and Shayaris’ performance. After his artistic performance, we announced if any of our attendees are interested in performing in the future at our meetings such as musical, dances, singing etc to encourage collaboration and participation.
5. Made a brief announcement regarding our gold coin donation box.
6. Welcomed our new committee members on the stage which include Mr Tejas Patel, Mr Mitesh Patel, Mr.Dharmesh Patel, Mrs Purvi Patel, Miss Kruti Mehta, Mrs Palak Barot.
7. Our committee member Mr Tejas Patel organized 3 different games focusing on 3 different age groups to encourage interaction and participation between all our attendees. The games were filled with fun, joy, and laughter which everyone appreciated and thoroughly enjoyed.
8. Mr Chirag Tailor and Mrs Dharti Shukla made a birthday announcement wishing all our attendees whose birthdays fall in September. There was also an
announcement regarding future meetings to be held on every second Sunday of the month between 4pm-6pm. There will be an initial RSVP message sent to Yuva members following with 3 reminders for confirmation of attendance.
9. Last half an hour was given to the attendees to socialise and connect with each other. Our team has served snacks, chips, and cold drinks to all attendees. Our members approached as many attendees as possible to review today’s meeting and if there are any suggestions for future.
10. The meeting was concluded with thank you note to all, and we received positive response from all the attendees.
Meeting ended at 6.15 pm with a happy note